Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Step 1.


Road trip.



no we didn't use that.




A three hour drive from the city



We saw trees of all sorts
And mountains never went out of sight

the breeze of fresh air is truly noticeable
as we shifted from one city to another 
And jumped to towns one after the other.



People, happy people.




The moment we stopped, I knew the scent, a very familiar one
and that sound, the sound of water rolling towards the shore.

I can't be wrong as I woke up from the road trip, 
I was certain, this land belongs to the ocean.








What else is left to do in this awesome place, Camwhoring. 
Pleased with the view and food we are carrying, 
We started to pack again and keep going.



A thirty minute walk, I heard. 
They were all talking about our destination, Kawasan.
I was feeling like jumping up and down, I didn't want to rest, 
I wanted to keep on going no rest 
until I see that water falling from way up high.


And so we walked..


and walked..
 and kept walking..


I know it's near, I hear it.



What is troubled water without a bridge. 



And another bridge 



and another..












And on the last bridge, I turned around and saw.






and there they are again, people, happy Filipino People..
























No comments:

Post a Comment