Written: June 26, 2010 -still feeling the emotion as how felt it when I was doodling this. Funny to be finally where I am now. :)
When all you have is silence, a pen and a piece of paper, what is there left to do?
Or in my case, my notebook..
The newness of this path I'm walking into enlivens me. Though clueless of the guarantees that this can bring about someday I'm just blissfully unaware. In any case, I've come to realize that the most important thing is not the future nor what it holds. It's what is taking place NOW. If you find happiness in whatever circumstance you’re in at this time then everything follows. Along with that, if what you’re doing is selfless, I for one is a believer of good karma. I was once told to "keep doing things that you know in your heart are right and you will be blessed."
Just pondering:
If one always worry of what's going to happen when in fact it's not even happening yet, I personally think that it will always be that way for the rest of her life. Everything is just a state of mind, being desperate, being poor, being unhappy, being under perplexities, these are all castles in the sky.. Instead of focusing your psyche on what could have been or who you would want to be in the next ten years of your life, why not zoom into the present moment see the good side of what's happening now and start working on it.. Some people would even say that, sometimes to find what you're looking for, stay right where you are…
These are just thoughts brought about by the silence of the four corners of my room.. I'm no shrink, and I know nothing about psychoanalysis and most importantly I'm not one of the wisest men on earth. These are just words passed on from one generation to another and things observed and experienced somehow by someone who is also trying to figure out a path, stopping and smelling the flowers by doing so.
When all I have is silence, a pen and a piece of paper.. Or in my case my notebook.. It's a trance..
No comments:
Post a Comment