Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Red Font marks the emotion

Have you ever felt like grabbing someone's hair and slamming her face on spiked walls?

I sort of felt that today, just this morning when I was just about to finish my beauty regimen while smiling brightly on a gloomy day a single phone call made everything darker than the skies of Cebu. I know it's not nice think ill of someone but I wonder why I'm doing it without even a hint of guilt.

So what must one do when someone belittles you? Well these steps worked for me:
1. vent it out with moderation - sorry fb and twitter in this "tell all" world you must be the first engines to handle the heat.
2. walk it off - it doesn't matter if you go back and forth and people thinks your having hallucinations or something, walk it off with P-O-I-S-E.
3. blank - block your mind for a little while, stare blankly at something even if it's a piece of stapler refills.
4. imagination - well I for one imagined someone being crushed between two automatic glass doors or rat infestation in their rooms perhaps?
5. moral support - one way or another someone backs you up, one even offered the spike walls as I may please.
6. stay away from caffeine - if you have palpitations or something
7. go back inside your space bubble - diversion is the key   

last and never the least, 

8. AVOID CONTACT - stay away from the flame, just in case you can't handle the heat.

Spiked walls make a better picture for someone you despise doesn't it? Above everything else, even if you don't feel like it.. WEAR THAT DEVILISH SMILE, they can never tell how crazy it gets inside one's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment